18EGH28 QUESTION PAPERS
Technical English-II PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS
- JULY 2019: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- JAN 2019: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (coming soon)
- JAN 2020 : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (contact us )
- (DM ON INSTAGRAM @vtucontentforall)⬆⬆⬆⬆ FOR 2020 Q-PAPER)
click below to access all modules PPTs for reference and studying
On completion of the course, students will be able to,
- Identify common errors in spoken and written communication
- Get familiarized with English vocabulary and language proficiency
- Improve nature and style of sensible writing and acquire employment and workplace communication skills
- Improve their Technical Communication Skills through Technical Reading and Writing practices
- Perform well in campus recruitment, engineering and all other general competitive examinations
Question paper pattern
The SEE(semester end exam) question paper will be set for 100 marks and the pattern of the question paper will be objective type (MCQ).
- Technical Communication by Gajendra Singh Chauhan and Etal, Cengage learning India Pvt Limited [Latest Revised Edition] – 2018.
- Communication Skills by Sanjay Kumar and Pushp Lata, Oxford University Press – 2018. Refer its workbook for activities and exercises – Communication Skills – II (A Workbook) published by Oxford University Press – 2018.
- High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin, S Chandh & Company Ltd-2015.
- English Language Communication Skills – Lab Manual cum Workbook, Cengage learning India Pvt Limited [Latest Revised Edition] -2018.
- Technical Communication – Principles and Practice, Third Edition by Meenakshi Raman and Sangeetha Sharma, Oxford University Press 2017.
- Effective Technical Communication – Second Edition by M Ashraf Rizvi, McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited -2018.
- Intermediate Grammar, Usage and Composition by M.L.Tichoo, A.L.Subramanian, P.R.Subramanian, OrientBlack Swan-2016.
These PDFs are owned by “BIZOTIC talent solutions”.
These files are owned by “BIZOTIC talent solutions”,they are available here only for reference & educational purposes,it shall not be copied ,modified,defamed, sold,or any commercial activity,It should only be used for educational purposes.