1) English for Technical Communication by N.P Sudharshana an C. Savitha, Cambridge Universisty Press-2016
2) Technical Communication by Gajendra Singh Chauhan and Et al, Cengage learning India Pvt limited[Latest Revised Edition]-2018
3) Practical English Usage by Michael Swan, Oxford University Press -2016
4) High School English grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin, S. Chandh & Company Ltd-2015
5) Effective Technical Communication- Second Edition by M.Ashraf Rizvi, McGraw Hill Education(India)Private Limited-2018
Course Outcomes: On completion of this course, students are able to:
~C0 1 : Use grammatical English and essentials of language skills and identify the nuances of phonetics, Intonation and flawless pronunciation
~C0 2 : Implement English vocabulary at command and language proficiency
~C0 3 : Identify common errors in spoken and written communication
~C0 4 : Understand and improve the non verbal communication and kinetics
~C0 5: Perform well in campus recruitment, engineering and all other general competitive examinations.
Internal Assessment Marks:
(3 Session Tests each of 30 marks (IA-1,2,3) are conducted during the semester and marks allotted based on average of three and 10 marks for assignment).
Objectives of this subject
To impart basic English grammar and essentials of language skills.
To train to identify the nuances of phonetics, intonation and enhance pronunciation skills.
To enhance with English vocabulary and language proficiency.
click here to download MQPs and previous year question papers (click here)
CLICK BELOW for C-CYCLE NOTES ~
- CLICK BELOW for P-CYCLE NOTES ~(click on blue text)
~click below for links to other P-cycle subjects (1st year)
~click below for links to other C-cycle subjects (1st year)
These PDFs are owned by “BIZOTIC talent solutions”,they available here only for reference & educational purposes,it shall not be copied ,modified,defamed, sold,or used for commercial activity,It should only be used for educational and research purposes.